What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or improve their efficiency, as well as to provide information to website owners.
• Authentication: To log you into our website.
• Security: To enhance the security of our website.
• Preferences: To remember your preferences and settings.
• Analytics: To gather information on how visitors use our website.
Types of Cookies We Use
• Essential Cookies: Necessary for the basic functionality of the site.
• Functional Cookies: Used to remember your preferences.
• Analytics Cookies: Help us understand how you interact with our website.
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser settings. However, please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality of our website.